To join Epic and meet our investor community there are some minimum requirements, depending on the transaction type (debt or equity).
In any case, companies operating in the real estate, financial and gambling industries are excluded.
Companies looking for loans between 1 and 5 million Euros should meet the following requirements:
- Report from the Central Risk Register for the last 12 months
- EBITDA above EUR 400,000
SMEs raising capital through debt securities such as minibonds must have:
- certification of the latest annual report (or commitment to have it audited before the transaction is closed)
- minimum EBITDA of EUR 5M
- ratio Net Financial Debt / EBITDA below 5X
- no defaults on any interest obligations in the past 12 months
- use of proceeds preferably for development plans (organic growth or acquisitions)
Epic will evaluate case by case, considering the company's industry and dimension, economic indicators, growth perspectives, structure of the transaction, use of proceeds.
Take our quick survey and answer a few questions that will help us know better your company and your needs.Take the survey