To join Epic and meet our investor community there are some minimum requirements, depending on the transaction type (debt or equity).
In any case, companies operating in the real estate, financial and gambling industries are excluded.
SMEs raising capital through debt securities must have:
- certification of the latest annual report (or commitment to have it audited before the transaction is closed)
- minimum EBITDA of EUR 5M
- ratio Net Financial Debt / EBITDA below 5X
- availability to request a rating opinion by an ESMA approved agency
- no defaults on any interest obligations in the past 12 months
- use of proceeds preferably for development plans (organic growth or acquisitions)
For SMEs interested in an equity transaction, Epic will evaluate case by case, considering the company's industry and dimension, economic indicators, growth perspectives, structure of the transaction, use of proceeds.
Fill in the brief online form with your company’s details, and an Epic representative will get in touch with you as soon as possible.