Epic is an Investment Company (SIM) authorized for reception / transmission of orders and for placement, regulated by Consob and Bank of Italy, registered under no. 287 of the SIM register, as per Consob Resolution no. 18733 dated 12.18.2013, adhering to the National Compensation Fund. The authorization is also valid in the following European countries: France, Germany, Spain, Finland, Sweden and Luxembourg.
- Prometeia SpA, a company specialized in macroeconomic research and analysis, economic and financial consulting. It is represented in Epic Board by Alessandra Lanza;
- Digital Magics SpA, certified incubator of innovative start-ups and digital scale-ups, listed on AIM Italia;
- Roberto Crapelli, Senior Advisor of Roland Berger Italy, former Chairman of AT Kearney Mediterranean Region;
- Valerio De Molli, Managing Partner of The European House - Ambrosetti;
- Sergio Ferrarini, Investment Director at Inflexion Private Equity, previously in HgCapital, Bain Capital and Morgan Stanley.
- Carlo Marini, a long career as EVP in the international area of UniCredit Group;
- Andrea Moneta, Senior Advisor Italy and Operating Partner FS at Apollo Europe, former Executive Director and CEO Emea at Aviva plc, Group CFO, Head of Private Banking & Asset Management and Head of CEE at UniCredit, Head of Strategic Planning at ECB;
- Massimo Bianchi, a long experience in the capital market industry, lately in Societe Generale. He is a board member of Epic.
- Antonio Chicca, an experienced manager in the investment banking industry, lately in Nomura International. He's an executive board member of Epic.
Epic is an innovative SME, registered in the special section of the Companies Register.